I can't connect my Facebook account with Shopify

D_Walid
Tourist
8 0 0

Hello, 

In order to have a pixel account, I tried to connect my Facebook account with my Shopify store, but I had this message 

"This ad account can't be added to the selected business manager because you've reached the maximum number of allowed ad accounts" ( photo below) 

I don't know what to do, neither why I have this message ( my maximum number of allowed accounts is 1) 

can you please tell me what to do ? 

D_Walid_0-1630961325806.png

Replies 5 (5)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@D_Walid 

The error is something you will need to contact Facebook support for as only they will be able to help troubleshoot this further. I would also recommend reviewing our Table of Contents on the Facebook channel to ensure you have all the proper settings for your account. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

D_Walid
Tourist
8 0 0

Hello @Trevor,

Thanks for your answer,

Please could you tell me how can I contact them? I can't find a way to contact a business department or something like that, I tried to message them from my personal account on the feedback section but I didn't receive an answer.

Could you help me with that, please?

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@D_Walid 

You can contact Facebook live chat support while logged into your Facebook Business Manager account here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/support

D_Walid
Tourist
8 0 0

Hello @Trevor, thanks for your answer, 

But this link leads to a help center page, not the support coordinates, and I need to contact them correctly because I didn't find the answer anywhere.

Thsnks

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@D_Walid 

The live chat feature will only appear if you are logged into your Business Manager account (not your personal account). From there, you will need to go through the support router in order to initiate a live chat. 

1. Click "Find Answers or Contact Support" button
  2. Click "Get Started" on the next screen
  3. Select the account you wish to discuss (or the assest that is showing the error). This can be the business page, business manager, Instagram account, ad account, etc. 
  4. Choose a specific issue you need assistance with 
  5. Fill in the form. The form must be fully completed before the chat option can be clicked 

Facebook Live Chat is available to merchants between 9AM EST - 11PM EST. The live chat feature will not appear if you are attempting to access the chat outside of these hours.