I cant log into my account but active store

LaylaniLove
Visitor
2 0 2

I am unable to log into my store to process anything but when I go directly to my website it is up and running.  How do I fix this problem?

I have cleared the catche, restarted the internet used my phone, tried everything I can think of to fix this and still nothing. Each time I log in and try to click on my shop to make edits or process orders it says site unavailable. Please its been 3 days. I have paid my bills and all. I have people who need orders. 

Replies 3 (3)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

Are you able to advise me of any specific error messages that are popping up when you attempt to login?

Could you please try the below -

• Try a different web browser, as well as incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version (we don't support every browser, but we do support these ones)
  • Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
  • Try on the Shopify Mobile app; this is usually the best step to try as it also rules out device issues.
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.

If the above still does not solve the issue, then you will need to contact our Live Support Team so they can access your admin and look into this issue. Please let me know if you run into any issues trying to reach out to our support team!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MattZ
Tourist
3 0 0

try to refresh the cache

EG9
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. This is very upsetting to me. I am told now I have to wait up to 72 hours for technical support. I have done EVERYTHING as well. Screenshot 2023-04-14 1.11.23 PM.png