I created another shopify because my 3 day promo ended but now my store I made is gone, any advice?

Solved

I created another shopify because my 3 day promo ended but now my store I made is gone, any advice?

Windows22
Visitor
3 0 0

I never chose the plan for $1 month for 3 months, then when I try to pay right now its asking full price $29.99 and the 3 free months is gone. 

I somehow signed up again with the same email and it allowed me to create another free 3 day trial and I paid for it right now with the $1 month for 3 months but my store is still now showing in the "online store" tab, any advice?

I can't contact customer support, their chat feature is also bugging saying to enter my name and email, which is already entered. 

Accepted Solution (1)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
2396 257 529

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Windows22 

That does sound odd. What happens when you attempt to reach out to support? While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the forums at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through our help center. Please visit our help center where you can use the digital chat assistant to type "contact support" and the follow the prompts.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Windows22
Visitor
3 0 0

Correction* My store is not showing in the (Online Store) tab that I created and its asking for full payment again. Not sure what else to do. 

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2396 257 529

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Windows22 

That does sound odd. What happens when you attempt to reach out to support? While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the forums at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through our help center. Please visit our help center where you can use the digital chat assistant to type "contact support" and the follow the prompts.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Windows22
Visitor
3 0 0

All fixed. Thank you