I'm not able to preview the selected theme

AlexRicardo
Visitor
3 0 0

For some reason the 'preview' button stopped working, I was making some modifications in a theme duplicated copy, and the preview button now only directs to the current theme activated.

So when I click to preview the theme that I'm making changes, the shopify actually displays the 'Archie-102022 (alex current working)' which is the published theme, but I wanna be able to preview my theme and inspect in my browser.

AlexRicardo_0-1671228487519.png

Any Idea why is that happening?

I tryed to change browser, oppened shopify from my cellphone, and the same thing happens

Replies 2 (2)

AlexRicardo
Visitor
3 0 0

Now it seems that the 'preview' button returned to work normally, I didn't do anything special, I  have no clue what is happening with my shopify

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2094 148 247

Hi, @AlexRicardo.

Welcome to the Shopify Community.

Earlier today, Shopify experienced online store theme issues that affected customizations not saving and the unpublished preview loading the Live theme. Our developers have since resolved the issue and no new instances have been observed. 

Thanks for letting us know that your preview button is working as expected. If you do experience any further issues, please reach out through the Shopify Help Center so our team can take a look. 

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog