Solved

Image with text in Brooklyn theme

mayamoodswings
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi Shopify community!

I was searching for an answer to get a full width image with text and I have found many answers but nothing worked for me. 

I am wondering how to get a full width on image with text in Brooklyn theme? or maybe just get images to the corners of the screen?

I am editing: https://delicije.myshopify.com/admin/themes/127269109926/editor 

Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 22.11.10.png - This doesn't work for me 😞

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards, 

Maya

Accepted Solution (1)
LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mayamoodswings,

Please change code:

#shopify-section-16328394668a39c2b7 .wrapper,
#shopify-section-1632833857b2e3b8c1 .wrapper{
	max-width: 100% !important;
}

Hope it helps!

LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool.
Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @mayamoodswings,

Which coding suggestions have you tried so far?

I have found another community thread where a Shopify Expert has provided the code needed to make the image with text section wider within the Brooklyn Theme:

Important Coding Reminders: If you make changes to the original code and save the changes, you will not be able to revert back. We always suggest you first duplicate the theme and work in the duplicate. That way you can always go back to your previous version. 

Support for your Shopify theme

All paid Shopify stores, using a Shopify-developed theme receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support. We provide this free of charge for Shopify themes if the change falls in line with our Design Policy. Our team tracks the time that they spend on each theme modification request that you make. If you're using a paid theme, then your theme was made by a third-party developer and Shopify's Support team can't help you with it. If you need help customizing a paid theme, then consider hiring a Shopify Expert. You can learn more about customizations that Shopify supports below:

If this interests you, you can visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request, and we'd be happy to take a closer look.

Lastly, as you continue to customize your theme, it’s a good idea to make design and content choices that help to keep your online store accessible. I suggest taking a look at this guide for tips on providing an inclusive experience for your customers. We also have a fantastic help doc that goes over all the ways you can customize your Shopify Brooklyn Theme.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mayamoodswings
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello!, 

Yes I saw that solution and I have already tried it but it didn't work for me. I have tried many solutions found in shopify community but they don't work for me. 

Thank you, 

Best regards

Maya

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @mayamoodswings,

I see what you mean, it's possible.

Please send me password site, I will check it.

Effortlessly sell on biggest marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook etc with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year now!
mayamoodswings
Tourist
11 0 1

Thank you!

Link to site: https://delicije.myshopify.com/password 

Password: quepai 

Best regards,

Maya

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mayamoodswings,

Please change code:

#shopify-section-16328394668a39c2b7 .wrapper,
#shopify-section-1632833857b2e3b8c1 .wrapper{
	max-width: 100% !important;
}

Hope it helps!

mayamoodswings
Tourist
11 0 1

Yay! It's working!

Thank you so much!

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

So happy this was able to be resolved for you @mayamoodswings! Sometimes the coding solutions suggested in previous community threads may not work for everyone, especially if your theme has already had any custom changes or been updated to a different version. Even though our scope of support can be limited when it comes to this, it's always totally worth posting your question so our wonderful experts like @LitCommerce are able to help out.

Don't hesitate to reach back out if you require any further assistance as you continue to work on your store. 

All the best,

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LitCommerce
Astronaut
2860 684 732

Hi @mayamoodswings,

Please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Assets > theme.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:

.feature-row{
    flex-wrap: wrap !important;
}
.feature-row .feature-row__item{
    flex: 0 1 100% !important;
}

Hope it helps!

mayamoodswings
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi, 

thank you for your help!

So actually this happens: 

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 15.23.49.png

But I would like the image with text to be full width (just to stretch the section) like this:

F502EFF2-EEDB-4C54-8D2E-75A3342DD40F.jpg

Is this possible? 

Thank you so much for your help!

Best regards, 

Maya