Image with Text - Make text appear next to image on mobile view

Image with Text - Make text appear next to image on mobile view

ttbinfo
Excursionist
15 0 1

 Hi! My website uses Dawn theme and I have a Text with Image section where the text is to the right of the image, however when I go on mobile view the responsive layout changes it so that the text appears under the image instead. Is there a way to move it back on mobile view so that the text is to the right of the image? The image also appears quite big on mobile so that could definitely do with being reduced in size if that would help.

I’ve attached an image showing how it appears on mobile.

IMG_5942.jpeg

Replies 3 (3)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6808 1623 1998

Hi @ttbinfo 

Can i check, Would you mind to share your store URL? Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
ttbinfo
Excursionist
15 0 1

Hello! The owner of the site has requested that I don’t share the URL since it isn’t live yet - sorry for the inconvenience. Is there a way to show you without sharing this? Thank you

ttbinfo
Excursionist
15 0 1

Hi. Is it safe to share my store URL? I haven’t done this before so the owner wants to make sure we aren’t doing anything that could cause us problems down the line. Thanks in advance