Images aren't showing up - in SHOP ALL

Sosig01
4 0 0

Hello!

I hope I can get some insight on what I can do to change the appearance on my Shop All page.

The Collections is listed on my SHOP ALL page but the images of the collection doesn't show up

I can't figure out the problem! I am using DEBUT theme. 

This is  also the same if I try to add a ' collection list' onto my homepage, I just see the collection titles in the boxes not the actual images - unless I hover it.

I've attached example of what I want to achieve and what it's looking right now.

Hopefully someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 9.57.24 pm.png

 

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 9.58.25 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 10.04.27 pm.png

Replies 2 (2)

NiccosMedia
Shopify Partner
50 4 13

It sounds like you are having an issue with the collection images not showing up on the Shop All page or when using the collection list on your homepage with the Debut theme. There are a few potential solutions for this problem:

1. Make sure that the collection images are properly configured and uploaded to your Shopify store. You can check this by going to the "Products" section of your Shopify admin and selecting the "Collections" tab. For each collection, make sure that the image is properly set and is not missing or damaged.

2. Check the theme settings for the Debut theme to make sure that the collection images are enabled and properly configured. You can do this by going to the "Online Store" section of your Shopify admin and selecting the "Themes" tab. Choose the "Customize" button next to your active theme and navigate to the "Collections" section. Make sure that the "Show Collection Images" toggle is set to "On" and that the other settings for the collection images are correct.

3. If the issue persists, you may need to update the theme code to properly display the collection images. You can do this by going to the "Online Store" section of your Shopify admin and selecting the "Themes" tab. Choose the "Actions" button next to your active theme and select "Edit HTML/CSS". In the theme editor, navigate to the "Sections" folder and open the "collection-template.liquid" file. Look for the code that displays the collection images and make any necessary changes to ensure that they are properly shown on the Shop All page and on the collection list on your homepage.

Greetings Niclas
Senior Front-End Developer
Founder of Niccos Media
Based in Germany
kontakt@niccos-media.de
Sosig01
4 0 0

Hi NiccosMedia,

Appreciate your help. I've tried 1st and 2nd and everything is in order. 

I  added one collection to the 'SHOP ALL' page and the image of the collection showed up!

But when I add ALL collection it just shows the texts in the box. 😥