Images thumbnails open in new tab as new link

Waseem_Ismail
Shopify Partner
8 0 3

Hi All,

I seem to be having an issue on my website and cant seem to figure out what the issue is.

If you look at the link below, if you click on a thumbnail it will open up in a new tab rather, it should be opening up in the same window.

Can anyone help please

https://zingcases.com/products/greek-print-with-signature-calligraphy-clear-phone-case-black?variant...

Replies 7 (7)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

Hi @Waseem_Ismail,

You need to find the html code for this one and edit the <a>. Just put the target="_blank"

Code should look similar to this

<a href="..." target="_blank">
</a>

The code your looking for is the one under the thumbItem

made4Uo_0-1658526488397.png

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
Waseem_Ismail
Shopify Partner
8 0 3

Hi @made4Uo , do you mean like the attached?

I tried that but it seems to stop the thumbnails completely appearing

Waseem_Ismail_0-1658528063778.png

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

@Waseem_Ismail 

Oh sorry. Can you just share the contents of your product section? If you are having trouble and you don't mind me requesting collaborator's access, just let me know. 

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
Waseem_Ismail
Shopify Partner
8 0 3

@made4Uo 

Sure that would be great, you can send over a collaborators request

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

Hi @Waseem_Ismail,

Just send it to the email associated with Shopify. I just need access to themes. Thank you

Waseem_Ismail
Shopify Partner
8 0 3

Hi All,

I have realised that this error stops happening after the page has completely finished loading, but it takes about 10-20 seconds for it to stop loading althought all elements on the page are there.

Is there anyway to see what is causing the delay - im guessing its some plugin/module that has some issue..

You can try and see what i mean, if you refresh the page and whilst the favicon is loading, the additional images will open as a link, only when the favicon stops loading it is when the website works correctly.

islamicwalldeco
Visitor
1 0 0

Welcome to Islamic Wall Décor Art Shop. Islamic Wall decors is a custom Arabic calligraphy art shop that provides a wide selection of Islamic wall art, especially for Islamic home décor such as Islamic calligraphy or Islamic painting, as well as minimalist, modern, or abstract Arabic designs for laser and CNC machine. <a href="https://islamicwalldecors.com/">Islamic Calligraphy Arabic Vectors</a>