Impulse Theme: Change Price Comparisson Colour

WearBasics
Tourist
23 0 2

Hi!

I need some help changing the font colour of the comparison price in the IMPULSE Theme.

As you can see, both are black. The new price should be red-ish.

Can anyone give me a hand?

https://wearbasics.pe/

PASS: website

WearBasics_0-1613930153053.png

Replies 7 (7)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi @WearBasics 

If the new price is red then all the other normal prices will be red, this will require you to create a new CSS entity for this specific price condition (when compare at is present) so that it is colored red. Or do you mean the striked price should be red?

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
WearBasics
Tourist
23 0 2

Thanks for the quick reply.

There are 2 prices: the crossed one and the comparison price.

I would like to change the comparison price to RED and keep the crossed price BLACK.

The thing is that there is an option that changes color but it changes BOTH of them. I dont know how to procede.

marianne-angeli
Visitor
3 0 0

I would love to know how to create this when-compare-at-is-present condition for the Impulse Theme. Thanks!

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @WearBasics 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-collection  .grid-product__content .grid-product__price .grid-product__price--original{
          color: #f80707 !important;
}

IonStorm
Excursionist
38 0 3

You might have to do some liquid to base the color on wheather or not there is a compare_at price...

Stefan1992
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you, now on the collections it worked. But on the product page both prices is still in black. Do you know how to fix that too?

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @Stefan1992  can you please share your shop preview URL and share a screenshot of the product page