Why can't I access my unfinished Shopify store?

ShawnHakim
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Community;

Hope I can get some help from you guys.

I have a website that is not finished yet and I continually pay for it monthly. (The pictures and bells and whistles need to be don)  

For some reason I can no longer log into it. There is no phone support available. I spent 2 hours yesterday with chat and they could not give me any information. I received an email from the chat that indicated that there was a review conducted by Shopify business operations team  and they sent me an email about it. I have checked all my emails including deleted and spam and I do not have anything from Shopify. They have given me a Ticket ID number to know more about it and find out about the problem and how to resolve it, but they don't tell me how to view this  ticket ID and  . I did reply to this email and asked how to view the ticket and get no reply.  This is getting very frustrating. Does anyone know how to view such tickets ID's? and is there a way I would be able to talk to a live person to resolve this issue?? 

Your help is highly appreciated.

Sincerely;

Shawn 

Replies 3 (3)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1100 118 139

Hi there, @ShawnHakim.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, that definitely sounds frustrating. I'd be happy to share some more information and context for your issue. 

You will need to search your email with the Ticket ID you were provided with, so you can hopefully locate the email from our business operations team. For example, if the Ticket ID is "abcdefghijk-123456789", you will search your inbox for "abcdefghijk-123456789". If you search your email for that Ticket ID and still don't find anything, please get back in touch with us via the Help Center to ask them to resend that email (you can provide them with the Ticket ID to speed things up). 

At this time, live phone support is only available when logged into your Shopify account. However, we still provide live chat and email support through the Help Center without the need to log in. 

I apologize for any confusion, and I'm here to help if you have any more questions. 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ShawnHakim
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply;

I have checked and re-checked all my emails inbox, deleted and spam for an email from Shopify with ticket ID that was provided to my by Jerwin I at Shopify 
I have not received any emails from Shopify or with that ticket ID .
No one from your Business Operations Team has contacted me as mentioned by Jerwin I in her email. 
What does it take to re send the original email with the ticket ID that was provided by Jerwin I? 
I honestly can not understand what is going on. 
Jerwin I tells me there was a ticket, but cant tell me what was it for and if there was such a ticket send to my email, why cant you resend it again?

Greta
Shopify Staff
1100 118 139

Hi, @ShawnHakim.

Thank you for getting back to me, and I'm sorry that this hasn't been resolved for you yet. I hope I can provide some more clarification. 

If you get in touch again through the Help Center and inform them that you haven't received the email from the business operations team, you can ask to have the email resent. The Support Advisor you connect with won't be able to tell you the details of the ticket, as only our escalated support team has access to that information (to ensure your and your business's privacy). You can also ask them to ensure that the email address we have on file is correct.

Just to reiterate, you will want to reach out via the Help Center and ask for the email that was sent to you to be resent. 

Please let me know if you have any more questions, and thank you for working with me on this. 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog