Is the Dawn theme slideshow component able to loop slides?

Is the Dawn theme slideshow component able to loop slides?

Boba
Shopify Partner
31 0 5

Hello,

I'm new to the Dawn theme and was curious if anyone has had the need to make adjustments to the component's logic to allow a continuous loop instead of the default transition back to slide one when you've reached the end of the available slides?

It would make for a nicer and smoother experience in my opinion. I feel that what's there now is a bit jarring. Figured I'd ask before I start to dig into it myself. Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3839 716 1177

I think the Dawn slideshow has an auto rotate. 

Just want to share this slideshow with 11 unique designs. Works will with Shopify 3.0 themes. 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free
Boba
Shopify Partner
31 0 5

Hi @made4Uo ,

Thank you for this. I was hoping for an infinite loop type of feature. I"m going to have to dig into this a little further. 

Barndog
Shopify Partner
6 0 6

Hi, Did you ever find the solution for this? I'd like to do it on the Taste Theme.

petenbtx
Visitor
1 0 0

There doesn't seem to be an answer to this question.