FROM CACHE - en_header

Is there a way to get a snapshot of your total inventory cost at any given time?

Solved
ZZGstore
1 0 0

I would like to be able to check the total cost of the inventory I have in my store. Is the only way the monthy snapshot? It appears that report is not immediatly available at the end of the month. From what I read it can be up to 8 days past the end of the month before this report is available. Is there a way to export the data to excel and calculated it that way?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
103 4 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ZZGstore,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team. I would recommend our app Better Reports for this!

We have several built-in inventory reports that show total inventory value (cost-based) by product, product type, variant or overall. These are always based on current inventory and can be run at any time to get a snapshot of inventory value and quantity.

In addition to this, Better Reports offers more than 60 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. You can also create custom reports to meet your specific needs. Our reports can even be scheduled to send at a set frequency to your email or Google Drive!

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to direct you to these reports.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
103 4 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ZZGstore,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team. I would recommend our app Better Reports for this!

We have several built-in inventory reports that show total inventory value (cost-based) by product, product type, variant or overall. These are always based on current inventory and can be run at any time to get a snapshot of inventory value and quantity.

In addition to this, Better Reports offers more than 60 built-in reports that cover your most common reporting needs including sales, current inventory, refunds, payouts, and more. You can also create custom reports to meet your specific needs. Our reports can even be scheduled to send at a set frequency to your email or Google Drive!

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to direct you to these reports.

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions