Why is my Shopify item page blank and unresponsive?

MINIMOIN
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi! I have several issues. I just opend my shop today and when I clicked on the item there is nothing came up just a blank page. I can add items to my shopping cart but I can not delete it. There is nothing on a button like checkout/ pay or on any other buttons too. I am new to this. Please help me. www.minimoin.com

Replies 2 (2)

Emily
Shopify Staff
1299 101 187

Hey, @MINIMOIN!

Thank you for reaching out! Congratulations on your new store; I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some technical issues.

I recommend previewing your store on a new theme to see if this issue persists, as this can determine where the issue lies. Please log in to your admin and click on Online Store > Themes then you can navigate over to your theme library and click Actions > Preview. If you do not have another theme in this section, you can click add theme and download one of Shopify’s free themes.

18-40-72890-20126.png

While previewing your theme, try clicking into a product to see if you get connected to the correct next page. If this new theme works correctly, then you will need to contact your theme developer as this is an issue with your theme. Please let me know if the issue persists on this new theme and we can continue working together to resolve this. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MINIMOIN
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, thank you so much for getting back to me. I have tried the other theme but there was no problem with it but my theme does, so I think the problem is because of my theme. I am using the theme called '' blockshop''. What should I do next? Since I have paid so much already for the theme and to keep it running.