Login as Customer

Runeskovbo
Tourist
10 0 5

Hi Ghorton

Fair question

Yes, it does exist and is currently being tested internally at the client we initially built this for.

This is not an app you will just be able to install and be done with, we'll have to do some implementations from our side in order to make it work.

So, requirements so far:
Shopify Plus
Implementation work from our side
Some license (not specified yet)

We were hoping to have a video demo ready last week, but we did not have the time i'm afraid. Untill then, and if you are still interested, send me a mail at ras@novicell.dk and I will arrange for a demo for you

Regards,

Rune

0 Likes
jhartwell
Excursionist
16 0 7

I will just chime in and say that I am moving from X-Cart to Shopify and X-Cart has this ability. THIS IS A VERY, VERY important ability, because many times a user will say that a coupon doesn't work, they can't see any discounts, or a feature is not working for them and it helps to login as the user to see exactly what they are seeing. 

mbrinton
2 0 1
Exactly! This happens almost every day with our customers.
WebEx
Tourist
8 0 4

This is exactly my issue with it. We are looking now at trello.com, a chat support app that allows to mirror the customers display for support. Not ideal, but it helps.

awaidanjum
12 0 0

For this feature you have to upgrade to Shopify Plus 

0 Likes
Jay_Williams1
Tourist
6 0 1

You guys should not make something so elementary that obviously everyone needs a force into Shopify Plus.  I mean you guys realize what a joke it is to have a jump from $299 to $2500???

0 Likes
WebEx
Tourist
8 0 4

We have implemented a workaround; A chat support module that allows remote support, customers can share their view with us via the chat support and we can help them this way. its not the same but it works for us.

0 Likes

Do you have docs or additional info on this? Very interested.

0 Likes
Runeskovbo
Tourist
10 0 5

Hi @khard 

Not much outside of a demo, I'm afraid.

There is a bit here: https://www.novicell.dk/cases/pilgrim/ under "Pilgrim udvidcer med B2B-webshop 2021". But it's in Danish. The solution is live now though.

Regards,
Rune

0 Likes