Login, Register, Forgot password error with captcha

letilusit
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi all,

My store have problem with Recaptcha, when enable recaptcha and we have more bugs.

My case: on Forgot password, when im type any email and it not exist on my store, and submit, it validate correct, in forgot page, im click cancel button and back to login page, in login page im click to register account, in register form, nothing type and click next button to captcha form, and checked captcha and submit, it back to login page and show errors -> it is wrong, it need back to register page and show validate here, because im in it before submit. And it sometime bugs, and it same problem on 3 pages register, forgot password, login. Any idea please tell me know, thank so much!

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey @letilusit!

Are you still having this issue? I'd love to understand a bit more about this in order to help you out! If you feel comfortable sharing your website URL here, I'd be happy to take a closer look.

I'd be curious to know if we can isolate what you're seeing to your device or browser. Would you mind testing a few things for me?

• Clear your cache and cookies - When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.

• Ensure your browser is up to date.

• Try an Incognito window.

• Try another browser (e.g. Safari).

• Try completing the same steps on your phone, using data rather than WiFi.

Looking forward to hearing how that goes!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog