Looking to accept Shop Pay and express checkout options without it affecting the buy now buttoncolor

Mitchell9
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking to accept shop pay on my website but if I activate it, it Changes my Buy it Now button from a green color with "Buy it now" text to a purple color with "buy with shop pay" text. It does the same thing when I activate google payments, except the button color changes from green to black. Does anyone know how I can accept these express payment options without it changing the text or color of my buy it now button? I'm using the refresh theme.

Buy with shop.jpg

Thanks,

Mitchell

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @Mitchell9 

Thank you for the screenshot and for the details of your request. 

Due to the nature of branded icons and images relating to different payment gateways, you are not able to change the color or font used on the Buy it Now button when it is showing a branded checkout option. 

I can definitely appreciate the desire to maintain your branding across all your store pages. The Buy it Now button is optional and isn't required on the product pages in order for customers to choose those options for payment at checkout. All available express payment options will show on the first stage of the checkout and if customers already have a Shop Pay account they will be prompted to use that right away when the checkout loads. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog