Looking to make two tweaks to ONE page of my Shopify store and can't figure out how!

erinholbergart
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey all - I am looking to change two things on one of my Shopify store pages (using old-ass Minimal free theme), and no matter how many coding advice articles I read about adjusting the page template liquid code, my brain just purely cannot function like that haha and I would absolutely be so grateful for some help! Looking to change the entire background (including menu buttons) of this one page to white, as well as the header image/logo of this one page to a different logo I've already uploaded. If someone has any insight, I would so appreciate it! Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 12.05.30 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)

sanico-software
Shopify Partner
47 0 9

Hi @erinholbergart 

Editing liquid code is not as simple as it looks so I understand the frustration. I can help you out with this, if you reach out to me through my website or the personal messages on the Shopify forums I can give you a quote for the time it will take to edit the theme.

Dom Tripodi | Sanico Software
I am a Software Engineer based in Adelaide, Australia and I build ecommerce websites with Shopify for local and international businesses. If you want to take your Shopify store to the next level, I am the guy. Check out Sanico Software here.