Solved

Making a few links accessible to non members

PIOMZK
Tourist
7 1 1

Currently, all collections and items are set to members only, as well as all links such as: about us, contact us, FAQ, etc. 

Is there a way to get those footer links accessible to everyone, even for non members, and only keeping the collections and products to members only ? 

Accepted Solution (1)
PIOMZK
Tourist
7 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I actually was able to find the app and fixed it to make it work! 

Thank you for all of your help! 

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @PIOMZK 

I'd agree with wanting to share these important information pages about your business with a wider audience. How is your store currently set to members only access? Some possible ideas on how you may have set this up: 

• Are you using an app from the Shopify App store to do this? If so, which app?
  • Was this custom coded into your website?
  • Do you have a password enabled on your storefront?

Hoping to provide some options here for you, but will require a little more information to see what your best options may be! Thanks for reaching out here. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

PIOMZK
Tourist
7 1 1

Hi there! Thank you for your response. 

I wish I can give you all the right answers but unfortunately, I am not 100% sure at this time. 
I don't believe I saw an App that had this functionality, so I am going to assume that there is a coding for it. 

There is no password enabled to our storefront. Customers will just need to login to their account to view pricings and products. Non-members will still be able to access our website. 

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Thanks for the reply! Without knowing how your site is currently setup, it will be difficult to make recommendations. Can I ask what theme you are using? If you're willing, you can share your website URL here so we can take a look and see if we can help determine this. If it was setup via custom coding, this is outside my scope of support, and hopefully another Community user will be able to offer some assistance. Otherwise, you can always hire a Shopify Expert

That being said, it may be easiest to start by reaching out to our Shopify Support team so a Support Advisor can take a look at your store with you and help determine how your members only access is currently setup. We're not able to offer account-specific support via the Community at this time. To reach out to our Support team, follow the link to our Contact page, login to your store, search for the issue you need help with, for example "theme support" then look for the option to Continue to get support. From there, you'll be able to speak with our team via live chat, email or callback request.

Let me know how this goes. 

PIOMZK
Tourist
7 1 1

Hi, 

We are currently using Symmetry theme (based on the previous saved theme names) and the link to our website URL is www.pioneerapparel.com

If we can at least figure out whether or not the function is based on an app or a code, that will help me to determine where to start. 

I can provide with anything that you need. 

PIOMZK
Tourist
7 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I actually was able to find the app and fixed it to make it work! 

Thank you for all of your help! 

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Apologies for the delayed response here, but great work! 

Glad you were able to locate the app and make the changes, nicely done. Thanks for looping back to update the thread and resolve the topic. 

Reach out anytime!