Making changes to file don't appear on website.

anreistica
Tourist
17 0 2

I am trying to make changes to file in my website. The password for the website is "0" (zero). When I make changes to one app file "quick mini cart" and the file is qimify.minicart.js the changes don't appear on the website. Can you tell me what is the problem.

Anre
Replies 2 (2)

Jason
Shopify Expert
11190 225 2283

Are you able to share a link to the site, and give some indication of what code you've changed in the file (and what isn't showing)? This would help forum members confirm what you see, or determine if it may be related to the JS code itself.

★ I jump on these forums in my free time to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work. http://freakdesign.com.au ★
anreistica
Tourist
17 0 2

I am changing the code <a href="/cart"> with <a href="/cart" class="icon_colors_link">. I am trying to make the minicart cart icon designed just to give the div of the minicart class in the worst way. This change don't appear on the site too. From <div class="qimify-minicart-cart">  to <div class="qimify-minicart-cart" class="icon_colors"> . If someone know what is the problem tell me.

Anre