Menu/product photos issue minimal theme

Fourcubs11
Visitor
3 0 1

Hello,

I am having issues with my website. My menu isn’t working on mobile, and my product photos are dimmed greyed out. I haven’t changed my code and I’m not sure what happened to make it not work. Any help would appreciated. 

here is my store link so you can see  www.FourCubKreations.com

Reply 1 (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi @Fourcubs11.

Thank you for your message and for sharing the context of your issue, I would be happy to offer you some suggestions.

I checked out your shop via desktop and have to say, I really like the design and it looks like you are offering some really cool products. I particularly like your easy-to-use menu system breaking down your product options and collections. That said, I see exactly what you mean about your main menu not working when viewing the store on mobile devices. 

There are a couple of potentials for this issue, they all boil down to your theme. What theme are you using with your store?

If you are using a Shopify theme, have you manipulated your liquid coding for any particular reason? or are you using any, or have recently deleted any third-party apps that could affect your products or menus?  I would start by running a test with a fresh Shopify theme to see if the issue persists on mobile devices when viewing the other theme. You can do this by logging into your admin and heading to Online store>Thenes>Theme library>Explore themes, choose your free Shopify theme then preview it by clicking "Actions" and test your mobile view.

If your menu works via desktop and mobile view in the fresh Shopify theme, this points to an issue with your primary theme. If you are using a Shopify theme, at this stage I would suggest reaching out to us directly via our Help Center here and logging into your account to create a support request.  Once you do this we would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback where you can explain your theme issue, our support team will be able to have our themes team take a closer look into this issue.

If you are using a third-party theme, I would recommend reaching out to your themes developer. You should be able to find their direct support information under Online store>Themes?Customize>Theme settings.

If you did change some liquid coding and then noticed this issue, I would recommend reaching out to a local developer or Shopify expert to take a closer look into helping you out.

I hope some of these ideas get you on the right track, please let me know if you have any questions at all!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.