My add to cart button is dissappeared from my all collections and all products

rocky197981
Visitor
2 0 0

My add to cart button is disappeared from my all products.My store address is brandnmart.com

Please tell me how to fix it.Tnx 

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@rocky197981 ,

oscprofessional_0-1646045272427.png

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Maz
Shopify Staff
1161 129 178

Hi @rocky197981

Thanks for sharing your store's URL. I had a look at your store and can see that the 'Add to Cart' button is appearing on all your products, are you still experiencing this issue?

When you noticed that the add to cart button was missing, was this on your mobile or desktop site? Sometimes, if you have made any changes to your themes code, this may affect the function of your site. A great tip to narrow your issue down and check if it is your theme causing trouble is to preview your site in a different theme altogether. You can do this by following my below steps:

Online Store >Themes > scroll to another theme listed and click Actions > Preview.

If by doing this, you can see the add to cart button appearing on your current previewed theme, that tells us that the issue is with your main theme. To fix this, you can roll back to an older version of your theme by following this guide here.  (On this same guide, be sure to duplicate your theme file before you do this, as to not lose any work you have already made on your theme).

If any of the above does not resolve, your issue, please get in touch with the developer of your theme or if it is a Shopify theme, then you can reach out to our support team here at this link! 

By the way, I really enjoyed browsing through your store, you have some great products there. I noticed that you currently do not have any social media channels  linked to your store. Having social media set up for your brand and product is a great way to promote your store and also drive more traffic to it. We have a great help doc here that recommends some themes and options that allow you to add this feature, so it's worth a look. Another suggestion of mine would be to tidy up the formatting on your contact form and the 'About Us' page to get a cleaner, clearer look. For example, on your 'About Us' page, there is an unnecessary new line and also extra space before the word 'old'. This will help your pages look more professional. Explore more about formatting and using the rich text editor here at this link.

Hopefully, this bit of advice helps, please report back here if you're still seeing this issue on your side or if you have any questions about my feedback. Have an awesome day!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog