I used to have my store in Square and decided to move it to Shopify. We were able to transfer our custom domain to Shopify, and it was just 7 days after initiating the process when we got confirmation of the transfer. Now, we are still receiving the "SSL Pending" on our Domain and would like to explore troubleshooting options. We've been for over a week without our store and we need it online as soon as possible. My store is https://www.creationsnani.com and we will appreciate any kind of help.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with your domain, to ensure this gets resolved. To confirm I'm fully understanding, how long has the domain been in the SSL Pending status for?
I was able to take a look at your domain and can confirm that the DNS records are all correctly pointing towards Shopify. If the domain has been in a pending state for more than 48 hours, I'd encourage you to connect with us directly. This will allow our support team to investigate further, as we wouldn't have access to any account specific information through the Community. They will be able to determine why it's stuck in a pending state and ensure it gets resolved.
To connect with us, you can:
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Dive into the world of Print-on-Demand and discover how it can transform your online busin...By Imogen Feb 19, 2024
Discover how to transform your online store into a delightful shopping destination. Learn ...By Ollie Feb 13, 2024