My Productpictures dosent show correctly

dgspot
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi. 

I made some changes to my Theme Code. Now it dosent show the product pictures correctly. How can i fix this?

https://dgspot.myshopify.com/products/iphone-xs-128-gb?_pos=1&_psq=i&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Replies 3 (3)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @dgspot!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand how important it is to have the perfect product page and sometimes editing the theme code can lead to a few errors. Rest assured, we will get this sorted! Anyhow, I was able to check out your product page and it seems as though the pictures are being shown correctly: 

14-21-51324-22289

Kindly let me know if this is not the case on your end and provide a screenshot of what the ideal product photo looks like so I can continue supporting. 

While navigating your product page, I took some time to browse through your store and can say, you have done an excellent job. It looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers and the design of your store is very polished. I did, however, notice that the links to your social media on the top of the page are leading to a 404 Error. I suggest fixing this as soon as possible because it;s common that customers will browse through your social accounts to learn more about your brand and they help with building social proof. Have you added this section manually, or was it part of your theme? 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dgspot
Visitor
3 0 0

First, Thank you for your response.

I was able to fix the error myself. The social media links arent linked because they aren't made. I have set up everything to show my superiors the advantages of shopify. I already made a webpage with Shopify: www.poldo.ch 

As I'm answering a Shopify employee, I wanted to kindly ask if it would be possible to add shopify payments for Switzerland. 

Regards 

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi again, @dgspot!

I'm happy to hear that you were able to solve the error. I understand that you have not yet created the social media accounts as you'd like to show your superiors the benefits first. If you'd like to learn more, we outline all of our benefits in our Help Center article here that goes over ways to sell, our reliability, pricing plans, and where to find help.

If you do decide to go with Shopify, I suggest checking out our Shopify Blog on How to Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy. This will go over how to build engaged audiences on platforms in which they already spend their time, and will allow you to create multiple sources of traffic that continually bring in customers. You can also check out our Help Center document on Posting on social media, which outlines how to link your social media profiles to your store and how to add more social media related features to your store. 

I'd also like to thank you for sharing your feedback with Shopify Payment's availability in Switzerland. I'd be happy to pass your suggestions along to our developers for future considerations. Since this is not currently available in Switzerland, we have partnered with leading international payment providers to support your sales efforts. Feel free to review some of our great payment gateways here for the country your business operates.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog