my site is not loading since today

elirang
Visitor
1 0 1

my website megafurnitureshop.com stopped working. it  have infinity loading and i didnt so any change in recent days ..

can someone help me to find out what causing it ? 

Replies 2 (2)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

Hey, @elirang! Welcome to Shopify Community!

I tried visiting your website and it loaded successfully for me. Have you resolved the issue, or is it still happening on your end?

When your website doesn't load, it's likely caused by an issue with your custom domain. I checked your domain's DNS settings using the domain look-up tool Who.is and I saw that it has the required Shopify DNS records. That confirms your domain is set up and working properly. If you're still encountering issues I suggest contacting your domain provider for assistance since your domain is a third-party domain.

I had a quick browse through your store. It's great that it has all the information that customers want and need to know, and your policies are readily available. While customers can easily access the different types of information through the various policy pages on your website, adding one central resource page can answer their questions quicker and easier. If you want to improve the customer experience and make the process of finding information more straightforward, consider adding a FAQ page. We have a guide for creating one on this page.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@elirang 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

We have checked for this issue in real system and browserstack but it is working ok. In which system configuration or browser you are checking?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing