My website shows desktop view on mobile

EnergySpirit
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi there, my website energyspirit.store is showing desktop view on mobile all of the sudden and i cant seem to figure out where the fix is.

Please can someone assist me ?

Replies 6 (6)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @EnergySpirit!

Sounds like this could be a theme issue. Could you please let me know what the name of your theme is? I had a look at your store from different devices and I did notice that the layout is the same.

If you're using a third party theme, it is likely going to have to be looked at by the developer of that theme, but again if you could share the name of it with me here, I can try and help you find their contact. 

Aside from the display issue, your store looks great, I can tell you put a lot of work into it here! Are you already advertising? If not, please do checkout some of the resources I have to help you get started with that, as you certainly look ready for it:

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EnergySpirit
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Lana,

Thank you so much for getting back to me! I am using the dawn free Shopify theme so is not a 3rd party theme.

Any other info you need from my theme files please let me know. I can't seem to find an issue only thing i did was add the GA and FB Pixel below the <head> tag.

Thanks for the compliment, i just started advertising this week on FB with no sales as of yet but crossing fingers I will definitely check out the resources!

EnergySpirit
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Lana have you had a chance to look at my issue?

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Thank you for confirming that it is a Shopify theme! This is something that our Themes team may need to take a closer look at for you. Could you please reach out to us by following this link here so that we can take a closer look? The reason that I am redirecting you is because at the moment, it is not possible for me to look into your account details via the Shopify Community.

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Adarts
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I had the same problem, the problem was the GA code, I changed the place and it worked.

Laloshop69
6 0 0

Hey, same happened to me when i added fb pixel. After that I deleted it and set up old theme code and now is back to normal.