myshopify.com is currently unavailable

sunnysideup
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I am getting the very infamous "myshopify.com is currently unavailable" error message.

I previously got this same message on a different store I was creating and waited 2 weeks for someone to help me resolve the issue. The support person didn't tell me what was wrong just said he sees the account is working (even though I've been trying every day to login...).

During this time I created a new store because I did not know when shopify would assist me. Now not even 24 hours into my new store I am getting the same message. Can someone please help me address this issue promptly? 

Ticket: 18737092

Thank you!

Replies 4 (4)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hey, @sunnysideup!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Sorry to hear your store had become unavailable, this can happen for a number of reasons, for example, our internal team can just be confirming everything in the backend. I had a look at the ticket number you provided and I can see that a member of our Shopify Risk Operations team has replied to you. They have reactivated your account and there should be no issues logging in now. They have also added a request for business documents to your Shopify admin so please provide these as soon as possible to complete the review of your account. 

If you are still having problems logging into your store, it may just be a browser issue. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. Once you have done that, can you try logging in again for me and let me know how you get on? If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out. We are always here to help! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

Zouiny
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I have the same problem since today and i would like to fix it asap !!! Please help me. Where do I find my ticket number ? 

Thank you

muscatist
Visitor
2 0 0

muscatist.myshopify.com is currently unavailable after payment

I experience the same problem and it is just in the beginning and i do not know what to do and how to send you message or to get the tivket number 

please help

Adnan14
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

My shopify store logging screen showing error: zarorathai.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

what i do for this. please help me out.