Navigation Menu not showing on Mobile - FAME theme

Solved

Navigation Menu not showing on Mobile - FAME theme

Abby_Sugar
Tourist
7 0 2

Desktop works fine, main menu navigation shows completely. 

On mobile, hamburger appears, but when you click, nothing appears (no dropdown, no links). Everything works fine on the site, and all navigation to pages, etc. is fine on the desktop. 

I tried adding the code from this post but it did not solve my problems. Any suggestions for the FAME theme? 

Thanks! 

Accepted Solution (1)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6961 1651 2036

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Abby_Sugar 

Check this one. 

From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes"

Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".

In the "theme. Liquid" file. Find the </body> tag and paste the code below before the tag. 

<style>
@media only screen and (max-width: 991px){
.header .social-icons__link {
    color: black;
}
.menu-wrapper li.navbar__item a {
    color: var(--header-text-color)
}
}
</style>

And Save. 

Result:

Made4uoRibe_0-1718829255149.png

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Kyle_Poieo-Dev
Shopify Partner
43 4 8

Thank you for provied the URL! Your ".navbar__link" color is set to --submenu-text-color which is white... That is why it isn't showing up! 🙂

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 1.29.51 PM.png

-

Need a Shopify developer? Send me an Email

- CEO & Lead Developer at Poieo Dev
- Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications | SEO | E-Commerce Management
Poieo Dev

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6961 1651 2036

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Abby_Sugar 

Check this one. 

From your Shopify admin dashboard, click on "Online Store" and then "Themes"

Find the theme that you want to edit and click on "Actions" and then "Edit code".

In the "theme. Liquid" file. Find the </body> tag and paste the code below before the tag. 

<style>
@media only screen and (max-width: 991px){
.header .social-icons__link {
    color: black;
}
.menu-wrapper li.navbar__item a {
    color: var(--header-text-color)
}
}
</style>

And Save. 

Result:

Made4uoRibe_0-1718829255149.png

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
Abby_Sugar
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you, this worked perfectly!!