Solved

Need a spread sheet of Orders to send

Alleyesdef65
9 0 0

Hey guys I am about to launch my merch here on Friday and I am pretty excited. I had a question about trying to export the order so I can send it to the print shop who will be making my shirts. I saw the export button on the order page which opens up all of the info on the order. I was wondering if there’s just a way of doing it or will I just need to copy and past the quantity and sizes onto another excel spread sheet? I hope I made sense. 

Second question is how do show the product on my webpage where people can click on it but will not be able to buy until the drop date. 

Thanks for the info guys 

Amir B. 

Accepted Solution (1)
CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

This is an accepted solution.

Not exactly sure. My experience is more with the back end. But if there isn’t a way via Shopify - then an app called Locksmith might help. 

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

Hi there - not sure I understand the first question. The order export includes a lot of information - including the quantity ordered and the product variants. Is there information missing or is it too much information?

Alleyesdef65
9 0 0

It’s to much info haha! Which is fine, but I was wondering if there’s an easier way of getting quantity and sizes of the shirts? It’s not a huge deal because I can copy and paste the info onto another spread sheet. Thanks for the response. 

Amir 

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

Got it. Not out of Shopify unfortunately, the export is all or nothing. There are plenty of apps out there that can help. Our free app Report Toaster can help you export whatever you need. Please feel free to take a look and let us know if you have questions. Thanks!

Alleyesdef65
9 0 0

Awesome I will check it out. By chance where you able to find out the second question about showcasing the product from the original post I made. 

Thanks again

Amir B 

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
526 42 85

This is an accepted solution.

Not exactly sure. My experience is more with the back end. But if there isn’t a way via Shopify - then an app called Locksmith might help. 

Alleyesdef65
9 0 0

No worries thanks for the help man !!! 

Amir 

Alleyesdef65
9 0 0

Let me know it was with regards to the second question from the original post the first one was answered. 

Amir