NEED HELP - My Blog Pages Aren't Being Crawled

JeanetteQuillen
Pathfinder
178 1 31

There is a noindex meta tag on most of my blog pages and I need this fixed!  I either need this tag changed, removed, or overridden with a new directive.  I want all of my blog pages crawled.  Please help!  Instructions are going to be most helpful, thank you so much.

Replies 4 (4)
JeanetteQuillen
Pathfinder
178 1 31

I will pay someone to help me fix this problem!

Screenshot (632).png

Jason
Shopify Expert
10873 190 2178

That url you're looking at isn't a blog page, it's a page of tagged articles. 
I don't see the "noidex" in the meta tag anymore but I do see 2 robots tags in general (with "index, follow" as the value). You really only want to have one tag.

In any case, this might be something you've already solved.

★ I jump on these forums in my free time to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work. http://freakdesign.com.au ★
JeanetteQuillen
Pathfinder
178 1 31

Hi Jason, Just for clarification, why do I not want "index" and "follow"?  Are having both a problem?

(I found out that an SEO app I was using added the noindex tag to over 100 of my blog posts - which is terrible.  I have to delete the app, snippets, and try to correct the problem.  I'm just trying to make sure I do it right.)

Thank you!

JeanetteQuillen
Pathfinder
178 1 31

Hi Jason, What is the proper tag if the follow, index tag I have now isn't correct?  Please advise at your earliest convenience, thank you!