Need Report on Collections with ZERO Products

Barry_Drodge
Visitor
3 0 0

Trying to do a bit of collection cleanup to remove unused collections.

I am looking for a way to find all of the collections that I have with ZERO products associated with them.

I would have thought that would be a basic kind of report but can't find it.

Anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
303 11 20
Hi @Barry_Drodge ,

I am John from Report Pundit, a reporting and analytics app.

Report Pundit can list out all the products that are not associated with the collections.

We can also create custom reports specific to your business. The report can be scheduled to your Email, Google sheets, Google drive, Ftp & Big query.

Report Pundit is a cost-effective app built by working with thousands of Shopify merchants. We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports.  You can reach us at support@reportpundit.com or contact our live chat support team.

Thanks,
John
Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

BetterReports-K
Shopify Partner
169 6 16

Hi @Barry_Drodge,

Keanna here from the Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports can help! You can create a custom report showing all collections that have ZERO products associated with them. This will help you identify the collections to be removed from your store.

In addition to building custom reports to meet your specific needs, you'll have access to 60+ built-in reports that cover many common use cases for merchants and our reports can be scheduled to send to your email or Google Drive at set frequencies  - like after the close of every day.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Mayur_R
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hey,  I want something similar. Please can you help me set up the report to show Zero Products in all collections and Product Tags? 

Thanks. 

BetterReports-C
Shopify Partner
77 0 6

Hi @Mayur_R 

Claudia here from Better Reports.

We can help you set up this report. However, if a collection does not contain any products, it will neither have product tags. Product tags are linked to products, not to collections.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

What do you think?

Andreea-Datma
Shopify Partner
124 1 6

Hi, for reports on collections, I recommend having a look at Datma. 

Our app provides collection-specific measures, including the number of products per collection so you can easily find the ones with 0 products. 

Additionally, our collections report also provides data such as collection page views, collection conversion rates, and 20 other measures. Product-specific data analysis is also available for each collection.

If you'd like to learn more, this is our Shopify page

Let me know if you have any questions 🙂