Need Someone help to create specific discount on the cart

MarcPaul
Tourist
11 1 0

Hello 🙂

I would like to hire someone to code a feature on the cart.

I'm using the "Debut" theme and want to give a discount of 100$ for each Form choose and field.

On the cart, I'd like to show the visitor a Checkbox, when crossing a DropDown appear and people can choose 1 to 4.

When the number is chosen "x" Forms appear.

For each form field, 100$ of discount is applied.

The field for the form :

Name and Last Name: text field

Date of Birth: Text field

Voucher Number: text field

Example of the form:

MarcPaul_0-1632553150681.png

Plus : 

the data after payment will be saved and transfer to an Excel field (but will not be included in your job)

Thank you 

If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Replies 4 (4)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

How are you verifying the voucher?

If it's sensitive and cannot be verified on the frontend or needs to connect to a webservice with auth you will need a custom application.

If your just gonna manually verify each order info on the backend this might be doable with only a theme customization and a set of manual discount codes , no app needed.

Contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with details ,store url & storefront pass, examples, use case etc

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

MarcPaul
Tourist
11 1 0

Hi :),

Thank you for the answer

The verification is manual with another website.

Thanks 🙂

MarcPaul
Tourist
11 1 0

Do you have an idea how to do that ?

Thank you for your advice! @PaulNewton 

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

@MarcPaul You'd collect the info with either line item properties or cart attributes then either

• use that in logic to auto apply specific manual discount codes if it doesn't matter if the discount codes are discoverable as the order price will also be verified
  • or if your on shopify Plus use checkout scripts to discount the order
  • or use an app to either generate draft orders, or find a suitable discount app that can consume cart data or add form fields.

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/product-pages-get-customization-information-for-produ... 

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/cart-use-cart-attributes-to-collect-more-information/... 

If you need to explore this as a project contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with relevant details and this topic url

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org