Solved

Need to change email connected to my store

BRRMarketing
Visitor
2 0 0

An employee on my team managed our company's Shopify store using her email address. She has since left the company and her email has been disconnected. 

I would like to change the email connected to my store -- but cannot. It keeps wanting me to reset her password -- but her email no longer works.

Who can I work with to update the email on our Shopify store? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @BRRMarketing. Thanks for starting this topic! The Account Integrity department will be able to help you with getting the Account Owner email address updated on your store. 

At this time, we’re not able to provide the type of account-specific support in the Shopify Community needed to facilitate correspondence with the Account Integrity team. Therefore, please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request through live chat, email, or callback and a Support Advisor will be happy to assist in escalating this for you.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @BRRMarketing. Thanks for starting this topic! The Account Integrity department will be able to help you with getting the Account Owner email address updated on your store. 

At this time, we’re not able to provide the type of account-specific support in the Shopify Community needed to facilitate correspondence with the Account Integrity team. Therefore, please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request through live chat, email, or callback and a Support Advisor will be happy to assist in escalating this for you.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Let me know if I can help with anything else!

BRRMarketing
Visitor
2 0 0

Helen -- I am logged in and there is no chat function available on this page. All I see is help center or community -- and I have seen no options to contact the Account Integrity team.

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hi, @BRRMarketing. Is it the page in the screenshot below that you are referring to where you only see the Help Center and Community options?

21-02-235yd-0d8c3

Please enter a search topic as indicated, such as ‘Change Account Owner email address’, and you’ll be provided with a list of resources. However, for your particular situation, a member of the support team will need to escalate your request to the Account Integrity department on your behalf. Therefore, please scroll down past the resources to the Get Support section, and click the green Continue button as seen below. This will bring you to the available support contact options.

21-02-q6ygz-ac48x