Solved

New additional details by order without making adjustments

Peter_Eve
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi guys,

We already noticed at the abandoned checkouts that we receive two lines of "additional details"inside an abandoned order. But now it is also showing in a real order:

Lines:
_om__deviceId
_om__shopifyId

Is this an update made by Shopify or a third-party app we are using? Does the customer also see this?
Would be great to have an understanding of these additional details and what we can do with them.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Peter.

Accepted Solution (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Peter_Eve!

Welcome to the Shopify Community! We appreciate you coming by and posting your question here! This is a great place to come to get information regarding your Shopify store or anything else Shopify related. 

Those additional detail line items are pretty interesting. I opened up my own store to check out my abandoned carts and orders and I don't seem to have these additional items so it could be related to an application in your store. 

I have a couple questions I want to ask just to gather some information: 

• When did you first notice that this information was appearing in your Abandoned Carts and on your orders? 
  • Can you provide me with a screenshot of where you're seeing this information appear when it's visible on an order?
  • Have you installed any applications recently or around the time that you noticed this information was appearing on your Abandoned Carts and orders? 

Please get back to me when you can with answers to those questions and we should be able to determine what some best next steps are. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Peter_Eve!

Welcome to the Shopify Community! We appreciate you coming by and posting your question here! This is a great place to come to get information regarding your Shopify store or anything else Shopify related. 

Those additional detail line items are pretty interesting. I opened up my own store to check out my abandoned carts and orders and I don't seem to have these additional items so it could be related to an application in your store. 

I have a couple questions I want to ask just to gather some information: 

• When did you first notice that this information was appearing in your Abandoned Carts and on your orders? 
  • Can you provide me with a screenshot of where you're seeing this information appear when it's visible on an order?
  • Have you installed any applications recently or around the time that you noticed this information was appearing on your Abandoned Carts and orders? 

Please get back to me when you can with answers to those questions and we should be able to determine what some best next steps are. 

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

Hi again, @Peter_Eve

Thanks for letting us know things seem to be resolved. I appreciate you also marking the post as 'solved' so that way other visitors know what to look for in the Community if they come across the same question. 

If it's possible, do you mind sharing what seemed to be generating those details? If it was an application, do you mind sharing which one it seemed to be? This would be beneficial to those that happen by this thread looking for solutions. 

Also, if you have any questions about anything else you happen across in your store, feel free to let me know and I'll do what I can to help.