New sales channel called shop?

Solved
lazylivin
Tourist
7 0 4

There is a new sales channel that was added to my store called Shop. I didn’t add it. It’s automatically selected on all of my products. Does anyone know what it is?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Moira
Shopify Staff
480 72 81

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @lazylivin!

Shop is a shopping destination app that is available to customers on iOS and Android. Customers can use the Shop app to track packages, browse and buy products, and engage with your brand. You can use the Shop sales channel to manage your brand presence on the Shop app by doing the following:

• Customize the details of your Shop Store.

• Find insights and analytics.

• Manage the products that appear in the Shop app.

• Run marketing automation campaigns.

Your products have been automatically selected to appear within the Shop App, if you did not want them visible you can manage the availability via the Shop sales channel as shown below:

21-10-gbw35-eskdi

For a customer to view your Shop Store in the Shop app, the customer's shipping address needs to be within one of your store's shipping zones. You can also give customers the option to install the Shop app to track packages when they check out on your store.

If you want to learn more about Shop, check out the links below:

How is everything else going with your website? Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner! We have a ton of handy resources to support you, including our guide on how to prepare for BFCM here. Our most recent recorded workshops are also focused on different aspects of BFCM that you may be interested in watching!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
480 72 81

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @lazylivin!

Shop is a shopping destination app that is available to customers on iOS and Android. Customers can use the Shop app to track packages, browse and buy products, and engage with your brand. You can use the Shop sales channel to manage your brand presence on the Shop app by doing the following:

• Customize the details of your Shop Store.

• Find insights and analytics.

• Manage the products that appear in the Shop app.

• Run marketing automation campaigns.

Your products have been automatically selected to appear within the Shop App, if you did not want them visible you can manage the availability via the Shop sales channel as shown below:

21-10-gbw35-eskdi

For a customer to view your Shop Store in the Shop app, the customer's shipping address needs to be within one of your store's shipping zones. You can also give customers the option to install the Shop app to track packages when they check out on your store.

If you want to learn more about Shop, check out the links below:

How is everything else going with your website? Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner! We have a ton of handy resources to support you, including our guide on how to prepare for BFCM here. Our most recent recorded workshops are also focused on different aspects of BFCM that you may be interested in watching!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post