On Product page, "insight" displays incorrect quantity sold/net sales

ethaneastwest
1 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I have a curious issue - I need to know how many units have sold on a particular product.  I would think the fastest way to figure this out is to click on the item and get the count from the 'insight' part of the product page. On this particular product, it says 45 units have sold (see attached).  However, I can tell that number is too low.  

When I scroll down to the SKU and inventory history, I can see that 52 units have sold - The starting quantity was 500 and it says 448 are available. 

I can confirm that 52 units sold is the correct number because when I search my orders for that product, I get 52 results. 

Why is there this discrepancy? All of the orders have been fulfilled, money received, and are within the past 30 days. 

I looked through the orders, and I can see that 7 orders were placed today - which is the amount by which the count is off.  So I assume the 'insight' tab only counts from 90 days ago through yesterday and ignores everything from today?  Seems funny.  quantity available indicates 448 available - started with 500quantity available indicates 448 available - started with 500insight says 45 units soldinsight says 45 units sold

0 Likes
lukejarvis
1 0 0

also having this issue

0 Likes