order history for customer log in

pencilguyshop
Tourist
14 0 1

can a customer find his order history after he logs in, including all of the details of the order, not just the financial detail as is currently shown

Replies 3 (3)

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
160 16 25

Hi

I don't think the built-in Shopify account page (which is the page the customers access after logging in) will show that much detail.

You can use an app to replace it for a dashboard with more content. The app in my signature, Customer Accounts, replaces the 'classic' account page with a widget that is more customizable, functional and pretty, a customer portal that integrates different contents, like an Order History panel.

You can check how the Orders History panel looks on the demo site, click here.

JaviExpress_0-1709708260839.png

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.
pencilguyshop
Tourist
14 0 1
thank you...appreciate the reply, so using this ap, my customer can view
the order history

and can they use that history to place a reorder?

Paul

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
160 16 25

Hi.

Yes they can reorder any order in the Order History panel, this is included in the base plan and free for shops with up to 1.000 customers.

The app also have paid plugins you can optionally subscribe: wishlist, loyalty program, social login, custom forms, integrations with other apps

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.