FROM CACHE - en_header

Please help!

Solved
Grace24
Tourist
4 0 1

I have a store due to go live in the morning but cannot seem to get rid of the message 'This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar' 

I am using Impulse theme. I can't seem to find anything that I need to customise, and I need it removing! It's appearing on every collection page!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1036 139 169

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Grace24,

Without being able to see your store it's difficult for me to establish exactly what is happening. If you could please share your store URL I will be able to take a much closer look.

In the meantime I will go over a common scenario:

• Typically when text like this shows up on your theme it means that there is a section that doesn't have any content. The most common thing would be an image or slideshow that doesn't have any images attached. 
  • If you have a few different sections in your theme you can click on the little eye icon in the theme editor to temporarily hide a section. This will help to pinpoint which one is causing that text to appear:

22-02-jfupm-uthk0

Look forward to hearing from you! 

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1036 139 169

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Grace24,

Without being able to see your store it's difficult for me to establish exactly what is happening. If you could please share your store URL I will be able to take a much closer look.

In the meantime I will go over a common scenario:

• Typically when text like this shows up on your theme it means that there is a section that doesn't have any content. The most common thing would be an image or slideshow that doesn't have any images attached. 
  • If you have a few different sections in your theme you can click on the little eye icon in the theme editor to temporarily hide a section. This will help to pinpoint which one is causing that text to appear:

22-02-jfupm-uthk0

Look forward to hearing from you! 

Grace24
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Moira! This seems to have worked! Thank you 🙂

Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1036 139 169

My pleasure @Grace24, don't hesitate to reach back out if you require any further assistance as you continue to work on your store! 

All the best,