Product Bug: Variant Selection not working

Solved
mckennahurcomb
3 0 0

When you select any size and then add to cart then the cart automatically shows the first default product instead of what the customer selected. Help... how do I fix this?

Example: I wanted a large dog harness so I select large and add to cart. In my cart it shows I selected small when I selected large.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Guleria
Shopify Partner
2150 450 653

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @mckennahurcomb ,

It happens because of a JS conflict. And conflict comes when you install/uninstall apps or add custom JS code or by mistake remove any code. 
To fix it: 
1) Try to revert the changes you did recently.
2) Try to find the conflict and fix it. You can check the conflict in browser console.

Thanks  

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
Try GEMPAGES a great app with drag and drop features.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Guleria
Shopify Partner
2150 450 653

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @mckennahurcomb ,

It happens because of a JS conflict. And conflict comes when you install/uninstall apps or add custom JS code or by mistake remove any code. 
To fix it: 
1) Try to revert the changes you did recently.
2) Try to find the conflict and fix it. You can check the conflict in browser console.

Thanks  

mckennahurcomb
3 0 0

What should I do if an app service provider made the addition for me and I am unsure of what JS they changed?

mckennahurcomb
3 0 0

What should I do if an app service provider made the addition for me and I am unsure of what JS they changed?

Guleria
Shopify Partner
2150 450 653

Let them know about the issue which you are facing after they made customization in your store.

Elisaw
Explorer
78 2 9

@GuleriaI am also having the variable not working in cart issue and can't figure out why. Would you be able to help me? https://tartar-berlin.com. Thanks for your time!

Elisaw
Explorer
78 2 9

@Gulerianevenmind! Seems like I am getting it to work. Although I still see a lot of issues in the inspector. Do you know how I could solve these? Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 2.47.35 PM.png