Solved

Product Descriptions not showing

bricksmasher
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Guys, 

I am having issues with my Product Descriptions not showing up, they were working fine. I installed loox reviews and they disappeared, i removed loox reviews and they re-appeared and now they seem intermittend, and now not showing again!

Im wondering if anyone could advise at all, I assume its a code error but not too sure what I should be looking out for

Thanks

Mark

Accepted Solution (1)
Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

have you tried to call it using {{product.description}} on the product page to show it. because there is no any code might be written for product description?

View solution in original post

Replies 17 (17)

Not applicable

Hi Mark,

Please share the store link to look into this?

Thanks and Regards,
Webster.

bricksmasher
Tourist
6 0 2
Not applicable

Hi Mark, I am unable to find the issue that you have described for description... providing a video or more will help a lot to resolve this.

Not applicable

You can connect over skype on technicalvishvas@gmail.com to describe everything on call.

bricksmasher
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks, i literally mean there is no text in where the product descriptions are.

It shows my images/add to cart but there should page product description text which isnt showing

Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

have you tried to call it using {{product.description}} on the product page to show it. because there is no any code might be written for product description?

Not applicable

Because as i can see you products have description, for looking out more can you please given the access to check the code.

desc.png

bricksmasher
Tourist
6 0 2

thanks so much!

I had to paste {{product.description}} into my product.liquid file and it work

thank you!

Not applicable

Welcome,

I have sent you request to check the code, Kindly ignore. Also if you have any Help Please let me know, in future.

Regards,
Webster

trendypolice
4 0 0

Hello there!

I am having the same problem. I don´t know where i touched but descriptions dissapeared. 

this is my website www.trendypolice.com and if you go to any product you will see description is not showing. 

https://trendypolice.com/collections/lo-mas-deseado/products/sandalias-tacon-city-de-piel-de-oveja-s...

My theme is wokiee. 

Can you help me please?

Thank you! 

Not applicable

Hi @trendypolice,

It might be some settings in customization to hide the description. if it is not then you have add {{product.description}} in liquid code as i can see there is no such code for showing description.

Thanks,
VishvasMishra

786unique
Visitor
1 0 0

hi, i hve the same issue, my descrioption all of sudden disappeared. can u help pls thanks.

Tahnesha
Visitor
1 0 0

omg I have been dealing with this problem ALL DAY!!! and this helped! Somehow I worked out a place to put it that worked within my theme/code

I have no idea how the description suddenly disappeared but its showing now, this is the only thing that helped from my many efforts for help today!

ajaeger
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Tahnesha, Where did you post the code and what did you post?  I am having the same issue today and I don't understand what I need to do to fix it.  Thanks

MarianaU
Tourist
21 0 2

Hi, sorry I have the same issue, could you please tell me where to find the product.liquid file and where did you paste {{product.description}} ??? 

Thank you so much!!!

Emm
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello! I have same issues my products description is not showing on my website 

mahaim
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi my product descriptions are not showing up for any new products but show up to all the old ones. I use the theme Alchemy. 

Can someone help?

Thanks