product-form__error-message-wrapper

Solved
JakobHard
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, 

I'm currently using the Dawn theme and I've been trying to find out where this lives in the code on Shopify. 

Scenario: I only have one of the tables available, https://www.teqshop.us/products/teq%E2%84%A2-smart, and when you try to add more than 1 to your cart that message "You can't add more TEQ™ SMART to the cart." appears. I'm trying to figure out where I can edit this message. I've located the product-form__error-message-wrapper in the product-form.js assets folder but can't seem to track back further to edit. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 4.32.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 4.33.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 4.36.20 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
made4Uo
Shopify Partner
2590 475 706

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JakobHard,

You can edit this in the theme language editor. To go to the theme language editor. You can click Actions > then "Edit language", see image below.

Screenshot 2022-05-06 185945.jpg

You can also open it by opening the code editor. Find the en.default.json in the Locales folder (see image below). Then click the "theme language editor." In should open a new page. 

Screenshot 2022-05-06 185308.jpg

Once you are at the theme language editor. Search "add more" and you will see the text-box that you can put your customization in. (See images below).

Screenshot 2022-05-06 185714.jpg

Just be reminded that we are volunteering to help.
✿✿✿-

and

Accept as Solution

will be much appreciated.✌-✿✿✿
For more Shopify Solutions and custom codes, just visit

Made4Uo's website

Keep your stuffs private. Refrain from giving unnecessary access to your store.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
made4Uo
Shopify Partner
2590 475 706

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JakobHard,

You can edit this in the theme language editor. To go to the theme language editor. You can click Actions > then "Edit language", see image below.

Screenshot 2022-05-06 185945.jpg

You can also open it by opening the code editor. Find the en.default.json in the Locales folder (see image below). Then click the "theme language editor." In should open a new page. 

Screenshot 2022-05-06 185308.jpg

Once you are at the theme language editor. Search "add more" and you will see the text-box that you can put your customization in. (See images below).

Screenshot 2022-05-06 185714.jpg

Just be reminded that we are volunteering to help.
✿✿✿-

and

Accept as Solution

will be much appreciated.✌-✿✿✿
For more Shopify Solutions and custom codes, just visit

Made4Uo's website

Keep your stuffs private. Refrain from giving unnecessary access to your store.
JakobHard
Tourist
4 0 1

You just helped me reach a new level of Shopify understanding and I can't thank you enough!

JakobHard
Tourist
4 0 1

You just helped me reach a new level of Shopify understanding and I can't thank you enough!