Product Image Titles (SEO) Debut Theme

SethN1
Excursionist
33 1 4

Hi, I want to add titles for my product images (and logo), however, I am struggling to find where these images are. I believe I searched through all of my files through filtering by my alt text to find the right snippet of code, however, I found nothing. Is the alt-text displayed differently, and if so, how would I be able to locate it in my files, so I could add titles? My website is uvteeth.com. Thank you so much for the help.

Replies 8 (8)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

you want add alt text for all the product images?

oscprofessional_0-1628153358353.png

like this

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
SethN1
Excursionist
33 1 4

 Hi @oscprofessional 

I want to add titles, I already have alt text for the images.

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 7.26.29 AM.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi

try this

Add this js in theme.js 

$(window).on('load',function(){
    $.each($('.template-page .main-content img'),function(i,v){
        var img_alt=$(this).attr('alt');
        $(this).attr('title',img_alt);
    })
})  

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
SethN1
Excursionist
33 1 4

Sadly did not work, still showed as missing a title.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

It will work check your images src code!

SethN1
Excursionist
33 1 4

Isn't seeming to work:

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 12.04.08 PM.png

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Go to layout > theme.liquid file. https://i.imgur.com/WoxteCQ.png
Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

It is a requirement that requires a lot of changes. With next and pre you can use code: collection.previous_product and collection.next_product
And this only works when you click the product from the collection page, otherwise you need to customize the code.I recommend hiring a professional, it will change a lot.
With the app review move, you can send the code product-template.liquid file. I will check it.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify