How can I fix my product image display and swatch order issue?

RYANCRUZ26
Tourist
3 0 2

I have 3 new products. I made a page with this section as a featured product. I set up all the swatches and inventory SKUs.

The swatches are not populating.

The secondary images display all the product images but when I scroll,  they are in a random order.

Is there a way to make them only display the colors of the swatch on the scroll, or a way to make it so its not able to scroll?

Thank You,

- RyanScreen Shot 2022-07-28 at 6.25.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-28 at 6.48.50 PM.png

Replies 3 (3)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

Hi @RYANCRUZ26,

This will need javascript code to connect whenever they choose the swatch and hide the thumbnails that does not match to the choices. It looks like you are using an app on your swatch. I would suggest to contact the app provider for this issue since it should populate the color

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
RYANCRUZ26
Tourist
3 0 2
Hi, thanks for the feedback.

I dont think Im using an app, it's all just coming from the theme but its
not a shopify theme.

Thank You,
- Ryan
made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

@RYANCRUZ26,

It might be the way it was coded. It is really hard to tell without going in to debug. I would suggest to go to the theme provider

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!