Product page of my store doesn't not load in edge browser.

EssKayRugs
1 0 1

Hi Shopify experts,

My website loads/works fine in Google chrome. However the same product pages do not load in EDGE browser. Below is one product, it is behaving the same way for all products of the site. 

https://www.esskayrugs.com/collections/bohemian/products/boho-indoor-outdoor-area-rug?variant=410552...

I am not sure if this is due to Theme or Shopify.

Looking to get help in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
386 57 72

Hi, @EssKayRugs!

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues viewing your products using Microsoft Edge. A few questions to gather some more context on the situation:

• What theme are you using? 
  • Has this always been an issue, or has it recently changed? 
  • Have you made any recent custom coding changes, or added / removed any apps? 

In general, it sounds like this is likely an issue with your theme, as Microsoft Edge is one of our supported browsers and we are not currently experiencing any known live issues.

One thing you can do is try adding a clean copy of your theme and previewing the theme to see if the issue is still occurring. Depending on the theme your using, and the answers to the above questions, the solutions will differ. 

Look forward to hearing back! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AugyRed
1 0 0

Almost same problem for me: The shopify back-end doesn't load in edge, but it does in chrome (mysite.myshopify.com/admin) . My theme is "Impusle". I preffer to work in Edge but have been forced to change to Chrome for the last two days. Please help us fix this @Hilary . Many thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
386 57 72

Hi, @AugyRed

Welcome to the Shopify Community and thanks for joining the thread. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble loading your Shopify admin using Microsoft Edge over the past couple days. Glad to hear you've found a workaround by using Chrome.

I have done my own testing, and am able to load all parts of the admin in Microsoft Edge on my computer. This tells us that it is likely a localized issue with your computer or browser. I'll suggest some troubleshooting steps here for you to follow, and see if we can get this resolved:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version.
  • Try using an InPrivate browsing window, ensuring you have disabled any browser extensions.
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled as these can interfere.
  • Lastly, make sure the computer itself is up to date. 

Let me know how this goes! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes