Product picture goes blank for in stock products

MichaelaF
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi!

Im using the impulse theme and I am testing the page now that products ar starting to come in. When I add stock under the SKU - something goes wrong with the products pictures under 'all products'. When I hover on the product, it goes blank! This does not happen on products that dont have any inventory. 

https://mountaintalesdesign.com/collections/all

Does anyone know a solution? 

THANKS! / Michaela

Replies 3 (3)

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 197

Hi, @MichaelaF! That seems like an odd issue for sure. I've clicked through to your website and the images seem to be loading for me, I've taken a screen recording here so you can see what I am seeing. Is this still showing for you, or are you now able to see the product images on the collection page? Could you show me a screenshot of what you are seeing? 

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MichaelaF
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Ava, 

I found the issue... I had changed the code for the item grid to display all products in a collection, instead of just one of the items in the collection. 

When this changed, it semes that the code solution doesnt support the function to show the second picture when I hover over the first image. 

So when you entered my page - I had already inactivated 'hover to reveal next picture'. 

But thanks for replying. /Michaela

Ava
Shopify Staff
1161 78 197

Thank you for updating me here! I'm so glad you found the root of this issue and were able to resolve it. Did you need a hand with anything else in your store? BFCM is very near, do let me know if there is anything I can help with in getting you ready for the holiday season!

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog