Solved

Product price showing twice for sale items

enamelshades
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello!

I've added compare prices to a small number of products and the discounted price is displaying twice alongside the original price with a strike-through.

Here is a screenshot of the page and our asset list in case you need me to send you any code. 

Thank you!

Chris

Asset snip.pngPrice error.png   

Accepted Solution (1)

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @enamelshades ,

I think you need to go to another file. In the debut theme, the file is called product-price.liquid. The screenshot which you've sent is about product schema. 

Plus, I've find your site by googling for the name of the product you've sent in the previous message. And see, in the code, the price is rendered twice. So I would search for  it in the relevant file and fix it there. 

Snímek obrazovky 2021-11-19 v 16.56.12.png

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
447 45 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @enamelshades ,

I think you need to go to another file. In the debut theme, the file is called product-price.liquid. The screenshot which you've sent is about product schema. 

Plus, I've find your site by googling for the name of the product you've sent in the previous message. And see, in the code, the price is rendered twice. So I would search for  it in the relevant file and fix it there. 

Snímek obrazovky 2021-11-19 v 16.56.12.png

Send me a link to your store to niki@ecommercepot.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit my agency website ecommercepot.com or my personal website nikikozak.me.
enamelshades
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Niki,

That's great - thanks so much for your quick response!

Chris