Why are product reviews inconsistently displaying in Shopify's Mexico theme?

Jyoti_Bangar
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Hi Everyone,

We are using the Product Reviews App by Shopify for our Mexico theme. But Product Reviews not displaying constantly they will display for some users and for some it will not. if you have faced a similar issue or if you have the solution then I would greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Jyoti Bangar

BigHaat Agro Pvt Ltd.

itops@bighaat.com

Replies 3 (3)

George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
47 0 7

Hi, @Jyoti_Bangar do you want to switch to a different reviews app? I think it will be easier for you, check out this app Product Reviews it's a free app, only one free plan, this app has a smart management system, control all your content manually or automatically, import and export reviews, your users can upload text and pictures reviews with ease, email campaigns, show ratings on SEO, Google search, Popup reviews ..etc.. and it's all free! Hope this can help!

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1133

Hi @Jyoti_Bangar

I have used it for many stores and everything works fine. You can check the browsers or there is a sync of users.

Or you can send error screenshots to Product Reviews App support, they will help you check out quickly.

Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
Jyoti_Bangar
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Hi @LitExtension ,

Thanks for your reply, I already informed them about the app but they are saying you're using a different theme so check with the theme developer. Everything is working fine but every browser some product reviews will come and some will not.