Products availability on sales channels

onewithwild
1 0 1

I have problem with products availability on sales channels. I go to manage the product availability, turn it on for my storefront, Facebook, and Google, I save it, says available for 3 of 3 sales channels and everything looks great. I’ve made sure all the product are available on all channels. Then after a few days some products just doesn’t show on my storefront. When I go to check again it looks like some products are switching from available to not available only on the sales channel online store. Also, it looks like somehow the inventory is switching from “shopify tracks inventory” to “inventory not tracked”. Currently I am using theme Motion and I was thinking that might be because of the theme…Anyone else with the same problem? Any idea how do I fix this?

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
225 29 57

Hi, @onewithwild!

Do you have any third-party apps installed on your store, that configures your store's products or inventories? If you do, the third-party app may have precedence over what you change within the native product page on your Shopify admin, and it may also have a feature that automatically updates your product's availability. If not however, when did the issues start appearing? Was there any other third-party app that you remember adding to your store, that perhaps may have coincide with the issue appearance?

If you need further help in looking into this further, you can visit our Help Centre here, and log in to your account to create a support request. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community Forums at this time, if you reach out to our internal Support Team we’d be able to securely look into your account and help take a closer look at what may be causing the issues at hand.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog