Products Showing in Store but not in Shop?

bledinjo
4 0 0

I have 402 products in store but 388 approved products in Shop. There are no inactive products in Shop. How to find the 14 products missing in Shop?

Best

Bledar

Replies 3 (3)
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 50 92

Hi, @bledinjo!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

You mentioned that most of your products have been approved in the Shop App but a few are still missing. In the Products section, you can view the approval status of the products that you want made available in the Shop app. If a product isn't approved, then you can click the link next to the error message to make changes to the product. Feel free to use the table here to learn more about what an error message means.

This should help you locate and update the 14 missing products in Shop. I'm also happy to provide some tips and guidance about your business. What type of products are you selling? What other sales channels are you using? 

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

bledinjo
4 0 0

Hi Mac

After 24 hours the products are not approved for shop. 

I just launched my store https://vaosia.com

I sell IT Products, in partnership as a Microsoft Indirect reseller program. Please help with some tips,  how to start selling as fast as possible so I will be able to start the shop too.

I already connected with Facebook,  and I google in the next days. I don't know if Instagram is going to approve the shop , because the account #vaosiashop is still new.

Please help with some tips.

Best

Bledar 

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 50 92

Hi again, @bledinjo!

Thank you for sharing that additional information. Have you had a chance to view the approval status of the product to see what may be causing the error? You can do so much heading over to the Product section in the Sales Channel to view which error message you are receiving. From there, I will be able to guide you on the next steps to resolve the issue. 

I appreciate you sharing that information about your business. I really enjoyed looking through your store and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. My suggestion to you would be to focus on setting yourself apart and adding additional value to your customers. This could be done in the forms of discount campaigns, loyalty rewards, live events, etc. 

You can also take advantage of Shopify integrated tactics for driving more traffic to your online store. As well as creating paid social media campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google. This will allow you to create highly targeted ads that serve tailor-made content to the customers who are most likely to purchase your product. A few other popular methods are the use of social media to increase social proof, influencer marketing, and content marketing. To learn more about these methods, check out our resources on how to increase website traffic.

You can also guide this guide to set up your Instagram Shopping Sales Channel. Instagram will let you know if you run into any errors, so it is worth a shot at setting it up. 

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog