Products unavailable on Facebook channel

kajamarquita
Visitor
1 0 1

I have set up the Facebook channel correctly, but my products are not syncing and showing as "Unavailable" to the facebook channel. The publishing error message says "Make sure this product is available on your online store and is not password protected". My products are live on the store and not protected (people have been buying them just fine) so I'm not sure what the problem is.

PS I don't have an online storefront but do have a buy button

Replies 8 (8)

BetheXception
Tourist
11 0 3

Some here. But somehow that just happens in one collection. All the others are working fine. Can't find out why, can't get any help in the forum or in the internet.

I hope someone can see this and tell us how to fix it. 

Kraymond
Visitor
2 0 1

I fixed it by deleting all the associated tags to the products.

I’m still not sure what the problem was but that seemed to fix the problem with them showing up on my Facebook sales channel.

METERMERCH
Visitor
1 0 1

This worked for me as well. I removed Facebook and deleted all tag and collection information for items that were giving me the Facebook error, then I re-added tags and collection info, then re-added Facebook option, and then it synced properly.

Kraymond
Visitor
2 0 1

I’m having the same problem

kitcat
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same issue how did you resolve this??

hopenoel
Tourist
8 0 1

I hope this resolves the problem for everyone. It is likely that the problem with your products not being visible to FB isn't the listing itself but one of the collections your product is added to.

After looking through every possibility, removing tags did not help me. I went on Facebook Commerce Manager because I remembered usually it shows an error for individual products. I had about 9 products not posting from 3 different collections in shopify. I'm not sure where I saw this on FB Commerce Manager but it said I needed 4 or more listings in my collection to publish it to FB. I had to edit my collection in shopify where it was created. I only had 3 products in each collection. I want to note that FB has their own "collections" and sets - I only upload them through shopify. Shopify does not require 4 items but for some reason Facebook does. I went and added a couple more to see if it would resolve it and of course it did. It sucks that FB requires 4 or more items in a collection but at least I figured it out. They are now all published to FB so I can tag my products on Instagram.

P.S. Make sure you double check all collections associated with products that are not visible to FB. I had 3 different ones with this same issue - all resolved after editing the collections.

RanbyWorkshop
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue... We don't yet have enough products to put 4 per collection as suggested in one of these responses so I hope there's an alternative solution!

hopenoel
Tourist
8 0 1

Unfortunately there's no way around it because it's Facebooks requirement as of now. Maybe try adding another collection and label it "ALL". Add all your products to it and see if they are visible after. If not it's because the other collections don't have enough products.