FROM CACHE - en_header

Quantity Selector not working and is blank upon opening product page

trosati
1 0 0

My customers from Egypt are opening my product page and cannot increase the item amount. Help!

Page link:

https://holidayxpress365.com/products/halloween-scary-mask-terror-all-face-skull-mask-double-layer-l...

Thanks

Thomas

Replies 2 (2)
AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 834 736

Hi @trosati ,

I think you can check it again from your site and I see that it is working fine.

I also tried on Incognito tab , it can be added quantity on your products.

AvadaCommerce_0-1663886614894.png

And it is not affected by countries on that feature. 

I hope this helps. 

AVADA - Top Rated App for Email, SMS, Popups

Check our website for full features and start a FREE TRIAL.
Install another app to boost sales, 100% FREE

Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
735 95 133

Hi, @trosati.

Is the issue occurring just for one of your customers, or several of them?

Much like @AvadaCommerce, I've also tested the quantity selector for that particular product on my end, and it looks to be functioning as intended. I was also able to add multiples of that product to cart, as seen on the image below.

23-13-88482-33439.png

If your customer's still unable to add multiple items of that product to cart, you can send them the following troubleshooting steps so that they can rule out any browser caching issues on their end:

• Try to access the website via an incognito window
  • Or, you can use your usual browser but to clear the browser's cookies and cache before accessing the website and re-adding the products to cart
  • You can also try another browser. For example, if you're using Safari, you can try accessing the website preview on Chrome or Firefox
  • You can also try to use another device, such as your mobile or a tablet

Thanks for sharing the link to the product page on your post, too! Doing so helps us to troubleshoot the situation quicker, so I really appreciate it. While I was on your store, I did notice that your website can benefit from a couple of additions and small changes, I'll detail them below for you so you can consider them:

1. Remove the Powered by Shopify text: I noticed that you still have this text within the footer of your store. I highly suggest removing this text, as it will allow your store to appear more professional overall. It might seem like a minuscule detail to remove, but the text can draw attention away from your brand and can potentially also distract visitors. This text also links directly to our Shopify website, so this poses as a potential increase to your website's bounce rate, as customers may leave your site and not come back, if they click on this text.

2. Adding an About Us page: I also see that there isn't yet any About Us page on your website. Creating an About Us page that tells your brand's story or mission is key in introducing your business to prospective customers. It will give you the opportunity to showcase more of what your brand is about, beyond the products, and therefore allows prospective customers to learn and connect more with a brand that they potentially align with. The About Us page of a business tends to be an aspect that gets overlooked, but it's really worthwhile to spend some time creating one for your store. Check out our handy guide here to help you create your About Us page.

3. Add a favicon: Lastly, to help further strengthen your brand image, you can also look into adding a favicon to your store. Our help guide here has more information on this and also includes a step-by-step instruction that you can follow to add a favicon to your store.

Let me know if you need me to clarify any of the information above!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog